Strategy Sourcing Manager
Our client, a Lloyds insurer in the City of London is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their developing team in the specialist insurance and reinsurance sector.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to establish and mature the function, ensuring vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations; identifying and leading on a broad range of Procurement projects and programs as well as contributing to the development of our process-evolution and business transformation agenda including DORA readiness .
You will establish and maintain strong relationships within the business with all colleagues and stakeholders as well as externally with Key Partners and Third parties who support the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for on-going, successful performance of Strategic partners and Key Vendors in terms of the service and products being provided to the company.
- Managing performance and mitigating supply-based risks of varying complexity
- Measuring vendor performance.
- Track, monitor and report on benefits realised from sourcing engagements.
- Leading negotiations with suppliers to secure optimal terms and conditions on the best commercial value.
- Leveraging global agreements and contracts throughout the business to help drive value and cost benefits across the entire organization.
- Coordinating partner and vendor meetings as required
- Leading and/ or supporting strategic procurement initiatives.
- Leading on supplier onboarding and due diligence checks from initiation through governance to contract execution and filing.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience in procurement and supplier relationship management in a similar organisation / industry sector
- Vendor management experience
- Understanding of contract-law principles
- Experience working in a matrix team environment and cross functional projects
- Experience of working compliantly across decentralised operational processes
Desirable skills include:
- MCIPS or equivalent procurement certification
- Experience working with business transformation projects and initiatives.
- Experience of working within a regulated industry (ideally Financial Services)
- Ability to manage complex interactions with vendors
- Experience in category planning and/or management
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For an opportunity to join a standout business and for the chance to work with truly talented professionals we would love to hear from you.