We are representing a fantastic client who are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team.
The company prides itself as being listed in the Sunday Times' Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For and on the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
As Personal Assistant you will report to a Business Director and will work within the Executive Support directorate based in the company's London office.
As Personal Assistant you will manage the efficient provision of professional support services for one to two Directors to include secretarial, administrative and project support responsibilities.
You will ensure the smooth operation of the Director's office and manage senior partner requirements. The role may require independent research or project activities and carrying out actions on behalf of the Directors.
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Ensure smooth running of Director's office, providing secretarial, administrative and project support services to Director
- Manage Director's calendar & inbox/email
- Prepare & edit presentations
- Manage incoming correspondence/enquires (mail/email/phone calls)
- Preparation and prioritisation of letters/documents
- Arrange travel
- Responsibility for all incoming customer queries and complaints (letter or telephone)
- Develop professional working relationships with internal and external clients
- Raise purchase orders, payment requests and deal with expense claims, credit card reconciliations and other administrative tasks
- Attend SMT meetings, taking notes and providing support
- Provide cover for other Directors' PAs
- Provide support for CEO's PA
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- You will have experience working as a PA at Director level, ideally working for more than one Director
- You will have a recognised PA qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of the Utilities/Customer Service or HR industry an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, (including PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Exceptional planning and organising skills.
- Able to confidently build good working relationships and able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Willingness to travel
For the chance to work with an outstanding business, who really puts their employees at the centre of everything they do, apply today.